Personal Development • Personal/Group/Executive Leadership • Team Development • Group Programs
- Improves communication
- Brings subconscious and behavioral patterns into awareness for analysis and potential change
- Results in greater self-awareness and self-regulation
- Improves resiliency
- Fosters growth in personal responsibility
- Improves team cooperation, communication and cohesiveness
- Grows individuals in personal leadership
- Allows for exploration and development of new paths
Personal coaching or individual learning sessions differs from therapy in that we are moving forward with a goal in mind. Our focus is always forward.
Group work can be designed around the specific needs of your organization or group. We are able to do multi-hour intensives or ongoing sessions. Contact us to explore how we can help you reach your next level of success.
What to expect in a session
All sessions are facilitated through a team approach by a licensed therapist and an equine behavior specialist. The two together interact and run the session. The session is on the ground, no riding, and the horses move freely in the arena with the clients. Individual sessions are 50 minutes. Group session durations vary by the nature of the group and will be notated in the group description. No horse experience is necessary and horsemanship is not our goal.
What to bring
We work in all kinds of weather. While we have an indoor arena for inclement weather, it remains around 45°F in the winter. Appropriate warm weather clothing is a must; hats, gloves, boots, etc. No matter the season, close toed shoes are required. Any specific requirements or needed paperwork will be notated prior to the first session or group meeting.